Monday, March 4, 2019

GMDAY 2019 - Heading to to Lake Geneva Wisconsin for GaryCon 11

Now that I am basically packed and ready for GaryCon, I thought I would muse on a couple of things...





When I became aware of GaryCon, I had dreamed of going for many years... Then my wife said GO, Get the hell out of the house and have fun... That was GaryCon 8

I had no idea what to expect, I was with an experienced Con goer and he knew many people, and that really made the difference

One of my great things is networking people, so I make sure to take a couple of people under my wing and introduce them to others.. 

Somehow people like me, I am always amazed at the amount of goodwill I get... 

That is what keeps me going to GaryCon... That people will find a way to include me in their game and getting lucky in Registration to get the games I want

It is the Friends I have made since that first GaryCon that continues... The people I only hoped to meet that know me by name, steal my pictures (Margaret Weis) and allow me to meet others



It is using my goodwill to promote The Bodhana group and Save against Fear Convention




I look forward to meeting up with friends and meeting new people. 

It is what you make of it... 

My Goals for this Con are simple

1        Margaret Weis signature on latest book
2        Steve Jackson to sign my book and vinyl poster
3        Get a Signature for my Foster daughter
3        Elmore print  - or Chromatic Kingdome poster print
4        Promote Bodhana
5        See as many friends as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment