Monday, March 18, 2019

2019 GaryCon Journal Swag and Autographs

Acquired SWAG

I did not acquire much this year, but I really appreciated these items

For being a Game Master and running 18+ hours of Games 
These are the 2 Physical rewards for GM's 





These were given from my Friend Tracey, I backed his Daughter in Laws book and these are the limited edition prints  - Very cool images

Check out more of this work




I played in the game Ruins of Juneau and Craig gave each of us the book he wrote During GaryCon last year as he ran the same game





The Dragonscales RPG Playtest version


This was available for anyone who backed the kickstarter


 The Forgotten Dungeon Pin... I asked Eddie how to get one and said "Ask Me" Had I known that earlier, I would have worn it all during GaryCon



THE SIGNATURES

I am not going to comment, just put the pictures up.. Thanks to everyone who signed items for me












No comments:

Post a Comment