Sunday, March 17, 2019

2019 GaryCon Journal Sunday

Sunday opened with a Time change and packing... I had one game to run and wanted see a couple of people before I left.. Trying to get my Dragonscales map signed and pick up something from Darlene


AAAHHHHH

started with 5 players and then 2 more showed up to make 7, remove one character form the game and later players recruited the 8th.

This is my Masterpiece and has lots of parts to it from getting information separately to lots of puzzles and riddles... a little bit of combat also

The players really enjoyed this game and that made me ecstatic



After the game, I headed to the lobby and to the dealers room, They had closed... I ran into Amber and she reminded me to pick up my cup from Fireside Creations.. I had forgotten all about it

I walked in past the security and with the Maltbys in tow, we headed to the corner where Stephen, Eddie and the whole crew was. Stephen only brought the one cup and I could not get it till sunday

I ordered this as part of the Dragonscales RPG Kickstarter


Time for one last Picture with Colter and his family... then out the door



Left at 2:20, 10 minutes early than our departure time, went and got some Spotted Cow to take home...



Later at Night, we came across the Ohio Borealis, which turned out to be caused by several greenhouse that were built in an industrial park... very spooky



As we stopped for the night around Pittsburgh, we had low time pressure. We woke up to a flat time... got that repaired and headed home...

Stopped for gas and found this at the pump... maybe something to look for in my travels...










Next - Purchases - Swag - Sigs and afterthoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment