Sunday, March 17, 2019

2019 GaryCon Journal Purchases

Decided to break down the pages, there is just too much to go over


PURCHASES

As for what I actually bought at the con, that was limited...I planned on additional purchases but an unforeseen event left my without a coupon I earned

So here is what I bought





From Etched It! Designs





Dragonscales RPG Chomatic Kingdoms map



From Charles Urbach, a mouse pad and Play mat - I highly recommend everyone check out his art




SO Charles had this image but it is vertical and not vertical and my oldest asked for this to be made. Charles has been very kind with other suggestions we have made and when I arrived he showed me, saying this was not the final but he wanted to put something together for me... My daughter was thrilled


From Bruno's with the 10% discount... technically not a con purchase 


And my wife and oldest demanded I bring home the greatest Donuts from Bittner's Bakery


No comments:

Post a Comment