Monday, August 23, 2021

Phoenix Con and Lake Geneva PART 3 of 3

 


SATURDAY !!!!

Got up Showered (Shower everyday, Clean Shirt, deodorant...) 

Hit up Quik Trip for coffee and sandwich  then to find my Swag bag I left in the Chase building the previous night and Colter's Sunglasses he left behind (well, not really, more on that...) ... Took a while as the building was not opened yet so we wandered around and checked out of he hotel



So, we located the swag bag but no glasses.. asked him if they were in his bags - NO... Checked at registration, NOPE.. 

Time for my game

"So You Think You Have an Attitude" the All Dwarven adventure.. 

Game ran well, although it was a bit more polite and less attitude, it was still a fun time for he players 



Then I ran off to Play in RPEX

I was unable to get a Ticket for any slot I was available... but Kyle Pinches messaged me that he has a slot open at 1:00 PM on Saturday, and that was perfect...

He was going through with his experienced crew and they set me up with some pins and I was The Cleric !!!

They were great and let me solve puzzles, and I even killed a Cultist on my own... The did have me open the mimic chest... which I knew was a trap, but I am good sport and did it anyway

I look forward to playing it again, it was a lot of fun






After RPEX, I met up with a guy wearing nearly the same shirt - Ernie Gygax Jr

 





So I needed another cup of coffee, only coffee in the hotel was KCups at the front desk.. So I asked if if anyone turned in Sunglasses ... Then Colter came in wearing them.. They were at the bottom if his bag in the car.... UUUGGG


Next Game: Dragonscales RPG

"Journey o the North"



I had a full table plus one for the game and explained that even though it was stated to be 5 hours, it was up to the choices made as to how long the game runs

I have not run a Dragonscales game in months and it turned out to be a really good and fun game

Character creation went smooth and I explained that I they needed to read the sheets and I did not have copies to remind them of what they can do. 






After the game at the Bar

After the game we went to find everyone and ended up at the bar next door to the Chase building. Since we were leaving, I was not drinking. I merely went about and said goodbye to everyone...






BADGE NUMBER ONE over and out  







No comments:

Post a Comment