Tuesday, August 24, 2021

GaryCon 2022 - Here we go again...

Ok, there was a lot of hesitations on my side as to 

IF I ACTUALLY WANTED TO RUN GAMES...


After consulting with someone at a place in Lake Geneva that cannot be mentioned and someone wearing the same shirt as me one day, I decided that I would run games... 




My Disclaimer:
There may possibly be some shocking content not meant for the squeamish not limited to the following –
Bad Acting, possibly coupled with Horrible Accents
Lousy Puns and Wicked Jokes
Bad Dancing
Unnecessary Die Rolls
Character Death
Descriptions of battles with implied gore
Killing of Monsters / Humans and other races
Salty Language
Adult Situations not limited to innuendo
Slaves
Implied torture / Rape
Political incorrectness

As I do not control the actions of players, I do ask that anyone offended run screaming in terror (or a Chinese Fire Drill) for my amusement and the amusement of others in the game

The above statement is now included in all my games Per Rules of the Convention (Except TOON, I am no longer running TOON at conventions for the foreseeable future)

My Promise: This will be an awesome time for all involved (except Dave, no one likes him anyway) Bring a sense of wonder and Humor and all will be magical




AD&D - AAAAHHHH

Pregen Characters Provided... I promise a truly Epic adventure that will generate stories for you to tell in the tavern
This features some of the greatest concepts and Role Play that I have ever put together. The characters provided are all high level
and saying anything further goes would ruin the integrity of the game.
Age 15+ please.
ONLY Pregenerated characters will be used.

Please schedule in the Forums or in Westgate


Drinking Fluxx - BYOB

Drinking Fluxx is a great game for groups of adults while drinking their favorite beverages. BYOB Plastic cards make sure spills won’t hamper gameplay. Consumption of alcohol not required for participation in this game but is lots of fun. If you choose to drink alcohol, please do so responsibly. Drinking Fluxx never plays the same way twice.

Minimum of One copy will given away at this event,

10 Tickets for 2 tables next to each other in the Forums or Westgate Game system - FLUXX


The Greg Barry Invitational Drunken Dungeon Master Challenge

A super secret game that will be amazing. Armed with one page of notes and a POORLY drawn map, I'll improvise on the spot. You must Email gmbarry@msn.com to claim one of 6 reserved spots. There are 4 open spots. This year, the Game System, premise, and other plotlines will be decide on a LIVE Skype chat, email any suggestions

Past Contestants



And Finally:  

Phoenix Con of Wisconsin has proven that people can gather safely and game while following there own precautions for their Health

If he Highlighted items are in effect for GaryCon, I will be cancelling my games and attending only to play, I cannot run game with a mask on nor will I provide proof of my personal health information unless anyone who is HIV positive is required to do the same...




No comments:

Post a Comment