Monday, March 19, 2018

GaryCon 2018 - SUNDAY

Last Day of an Amazing Adventure.. 
                                                    and Malort

Sunday started out slow as we slept in a bit after messing around late night. I managed not to do much Drinking Saturday night and was glad of the fact. I still had a few people to see, and left over items on my checklist.

First... pack up and load everything we did not need, for me this was a chore because I had so much stuff...

Then, off to game in the second presentation of DragonScales RPG with James Ward

Blood Red Castle of Doom


A strange floating castle has appeared in the clouds above the enchanted city of Concord. You and other heroes must find a way to fly up there by using some rare resources of Concord city. What you find in the cloud castle isn’t pleasant and could be very harmful for the city of Concord. For all players, simple rules will be taught. Bring pencils and paper. Characters provided.


Determined to play better than the day before, Mr. Ward had me killed in my least fitting manner of the weekend..   Of course, I bowed out without any fuss as every player should do.

At least I got the parting gift this day










I had a few more items to attend to before the end of the con. Prior to the con I arranged a Con merchandise credit and lost my email... So, I found Caroline


She texted Luke, and he texted back, and I proceeded to the merchandise table... All happy and well taken care of...

Next on my list was to give the  "Save Against Fear" Dice bags to the three little girls I had watched playing the My Little Pony Game the day before. I had picked out some extremely pretty dice from the Role 4 Initiative booth and John Federkins and filled the three bags

I ran into them with their Mom and complimented them on the game and asked how they liked it. Then presented them with the pretty dice in nice dice bags (Not green like below)




With one more thing I wanted, I headed to find Larry Elmore for one last picture



Now I was done... We headed out to return to Pennsylvania

Picked up some Spotted Cow and Malort on our way out of town

Next.. Swag and stuff I bought 







Note: I really try not to use children's names in my blog. It is my personal choice

No comments:

Post a Comment