Thursday, April 23, 2015

Philly GamersCon....

The pathfinder table

SO I went to the Philly Gamescon on April 17th and 18th. I had a pretty good good time all in all. 

Friday, I played in my first Pathfinder game. What I did not realize was that I signed up for a Pathfinder Society game and needed to register. So I was given a folder with the information for Pathfinder Society and how to register
So now, My Dwarven Cleric, Gundababba, is now registered


All in all , it was a good quick adventure for the 3 players and we all got a book for playing from the Pathfinder Society.

I have to say that on Friday it was mostly Greybeards like myself in attendance, That was kinda depressing because it would mean that when we go, RPG's will be gone...

Gregory the Grey Beard


SATURDAY


Arrived at just a bit before I running my fisrt game only to find that someone took over my table... normally not a big deal but I was assigned the table next to the wall and did not want to be in the middle of the room... I am very animated sometimes when I run games and I like to walk to about...

Con Staff was very good about it, even if the card players did not like it (I was running 2 Games at the same table and both games were supposed to be filled.)

Game 1 - So You Think You Have an Attitude

My Drunken Dwarves game had only three players but they made the most of it. It is a fun game to run and always gets loud. 2 of the 3 were in my second game

Game 2  - AAHH

This is my masterpiece, this game was full. I handed out the Pre-generated Characters and set the game... Everything worked rather well... even if they did over pay the price to get to the town.

I was very happy to see a good balance of younger players and Greybeards at the con on Saturday. I do not take pictures of people so I have none of the game tables.  Next time I will ask permission and take some.



Kudos to the Staff, my experience was Great and I am very experienced with Cons, I felt taken care of.

The only slight complaint I had was the dealers room.. The guys in there did not have a great selection and I was going to buy on Saturday but when I got to try, it was closed. Next time can you announce in the Game room that the dealers room is closing so people have a chance to buy.




No comments:

Post a Comment