Friday, September 22, 2023

GaryCon 2023, Tuesday and Wednesday

 Travel and PRECON Activities


Left Tuesday Morning for Kenosha Wisconsin.. Had to pick up some stuff to bring home while I was there... 

J Henry and Son Bourbon for my Daughter

Gluten Free items and Donuts from Bitters Bakery

Meats from Lestor's Bison Farm 

A mouse pad for my Wife... 


My Schedule at GaryCon was very light




I got in on Tuesday night and stayed at this horrible hotel off the highway where I could hear the cars pass all night... I should have paid a little more to get a nights sleep

First, I wandered around Lake Geneva for a bit













Usually in March, this is covered by a tarp....









I picked up my badge talked to a few people and then

I spent most of Wednesday at Ernie's and Donna's house. Very Productive






Then off tp my room until Thursday, the start of the Con

No comments:

Post a Comment