Wednesday, September 27, 2023

GaryCon 2023 Thursday and Friday

So, before going to be Wednesday night, I went to the lounge. There I found Jerry Savage, Steve Waschle, John Popson and other people I have known for a few years... 

Jerry says - That is Tom Morello (Rage against the Machine) and Vince Vaughn... 




Jerry goes and gets a selfie, sends it to his wife, she responds that his col factor went up 100%, He shows Tom and Tom tells him to tell her he can't wait to meet her next year

I get selfie with Tom, and post it, My Wife reponds "Do you even know who this guy is ?

Alena O Barry
And never heard his music, but I have 'cause I'm not stuck in the '80s like you.
  • Haha




 




Then, I got to play in my FireFly RPG game with Margaret Weis.. I did not know that Robert was there also, and I held the extra ticket to the game... So I gave it up for him to play. We had a great time and I brought out my Pinot Noir finished bourbon.. 
Note to self: Bring a bottle gift next year  











SO I ran Demon Chronicles that night and all enjoyed it... 


----------------------------------
FRIDAY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following day, I got to hang out in a Game with Eddie Jonas one of my pals... in a Game run by Scott Perry (One of the few DM's I trust to run a great game)





Then off to James Ward's game...






Finally Friday night, I ran my Dangerous Journeys game...
after finding out the room I was assigned was changed 2 hours before the game... 





No comments:

Post a Comment