Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Wisconsin July 2022 = Phoenix Con Part 2

 Saturday / Sunday

The Royal Dinner
How to look good:  
      Get a young pretty woman to be in a picture with you.
In This case, my Friend Dakota 




The Royal dinner was great... I presented my Request to have Badge NUMBER ONE granted to me for all time... 

Was such a good time and then I went to bed 

The next morning I was talking to Jeremy and Tom Wham and Dave Conant were coming by, so we all decided to play a WHAM game

Link below






Wow, that was a lot of fun.. I will getting the game soon even though I lost really bad and Chris won

Chris Clark from Innercity Games gifted me with an extra Breakfeast Brunch (Thank you !!) 

packed up,  saw a few stragglers and made my way back to Kenosha






Waited to see Dennis who I spent very little time with during the con... and had Chris tell him "I'm Zeb Cook's Son" (Inside Joke) and Dennis responded, "No, I have met Zeb Cooks son and you ain't him"   


No comments:

Post a Comment