Monday, July 25, 2022

Wisconsin July 2022 = Phoenix Con Part 1

 PHEONIX CON


 Got to the con early in the morning on Thursday and checked in, rooms were nice.. 

Played in an RPEX game and did pretty well




Then got to see some friends and run a couple of games.. the games went very well... 

Maidens of the Dessert and So you think you have an attitude

Dave Konkle

Larry Wickman - Wickman Games




Ernie G Gygax Jr





Friday night, I ran my Colter Memorial Drunken Dungeon Master game... and afterward went on to play Werewolf until the early morning hours... Being a social creature, I imbibed more bourbon then needed... 






I had to cancel my Saturday game....
It was the first time I ever had to cancel a Game I was running because of drinking the night before... that will not happen again



No comments:

Post a Comment