Friday, August 23, 2019

To Kickstarter I shall go !!!

As part of my Professional Dungeon Master Brand, GMB Gaming, I will be putting together a Kickstarter in the next year. 

The Kickstarter will be called


CON/GAMES 
(Convention ready adventures for multi systems)


This will feature nearly every game that I have written for every Gaming Convention I have attended




First, I want to have all the writing completed

Second, I want the format and content to be completed

basically, I just want to use the Kickstarter to pay for additional Art, Editing and layout

Certain games cannot be included unless I get permission or rights and I will explore that before it posts




-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Best of the Best"
AAAAHHHH      
Entrance to Classari               
The Master Stroke     

"The Blug Chronicles"
So you think you have an Attitude !!!      
So you think you have an Attitude, TOO !!!

"Maiden Series"
The Maidens of the Desert

The Maidens of the Forest


"How TO"

The Greg Barry Invitational Drunken Dungeon Master Challenge


I will also need to seek permission to use these
PizzaToon / A Toon Love Story                                 
Daytoona Beach Party Bingo Blast            
Foo-Fuu Toon… Catch that Bird  


Not sure if these will be included as I have no rights to the original material
Hour of the Wolf -Mythus, Dangerous Journeys
PODW, Lost Episode
The Quest for the Gate Between Worlds      
Firefly, Season 2, Episode 1 and 2


Some Stretch goals may include other ones that I have written but were not quite good enough or some of my notes

and then if this works outs, My World  - PAK ZAROTH may come to life in a future Kickstarter




No comments:

Post a Comment