Thursday, January 3, 2019

GaryCon 2019, My Schedule


With my Schedule of games that I am running completed, now to finish the cheap seats


The Greg Barry Invitational Drunken Dungeon Master Challenge -                  Survey is completed for players. 

Monty Python Fluxx Tournament - working on Prize support

AAAAAHHHHH - 
                           Adventure is completed and ready to run

Dangerous Journeys  - The Hour of the Wolf - 
                                    Completed,  

Donner Dinner Party, 
                                     Board Game

Foo-Fuu TOON… Catch that Bird - 
                 Completed, working on additional TOON Characters

PIZZATOON / Toona Beach Blanket Jam Jivin' Party - 
                Completed, working on additional TOON Characters

Sparkle*Kitty Nights by Breaking Games 
                                                                 Card Game
The Pirates of Dark Water, the Lost Episodes - 
                                  Printing and Play testing


Now that my schedule is the way I wanted it... time to get back to marketing my games

There are 2  Games I am worried about, First is the Dangerous Journeys game. This is the game I always wanted to write for AD&D 1st Edition but it never felt I could do it in the System without losing some of the credibility of the game the way I wanted it.  I did not get any players at Thursday, 9:00 AM at the Last GaryCon and was asked to run it at the next one I attend... So hopefully 6 PM is the magic hours for me

There are very few games that I would call my Masterpieces... here is the List

AAAAHhhh

So you think You have an Attitude? (Part one and two)

Entrance to Classarri

PizzaTOON

Hour of the Wolf (Dangerous Journeys) 

These are games that define my style and influences

I try to bring the best games that I can to GaryCon 


I think the Pirates of Dark Water game is a really good look at something I enjoyed. The game play is fair and balanced and players have a say in the making of the characters 


















No comments:

Post a Comment