Monday, February 5, 2018

Play My Dangerous Journeys game

Shameless plug for my Dangerous Journeys and Pirates of Dark Water Games

At 8:00 AM on Thursday, usually the lightest of the gaming days, One of the most amazing games is taking place


The Hour of the Wolf

Sign up here !!!!





NOTE: My Dangerous Journeys game is in PERIL !!! Currently, I have 2/8 slots ticketed.  I cannot run the game with less than a full load, and bringing my books will take room


If I do not have a minimum of 7 people signed up, I cannot run this game with the full impact of the overall design and the players will not enjoy it as interactions with other characters is what is going to make this game amazing

I have gone into a good amount of detail on each Character and how they interact with each other or do not interact with some of the characters

The story arc that occurs is amazing and causes each of the characters to rethink what they have known and thought about each other


I have done all the heavy work on the Characters, playing is the easy part. 

After looking at the structure of the game, it would not be possible to change the Game to be run in AD&D

Pirates of Dark Water



I also need players for my Pirates Of Dark water (Saturday morning cartoon in the early 90's) 

It uses the Cortex Prime system (Nearly the same as Firefly RPG)


Yet another amazing all out great adventure set in the World of Mer








No comments:

Post a Comment