Monday, August 20, 2018

GENCON... Wednesday and Thursday

Left for GenCon Wednesday morning and arrived in Indianapolis that afternoon.





Check in was so smooth at the JW Marriot, parked the car, returned to the Hotel, then off to the Convention center to learn our games


JW Marriot
Expancity





















We Learned Rise of Tribes and Expancity, I loaned out my Sparkle*Kitty Nights deck so they could teach them

The line for Will Call was so long, I was exited and did not want to wait in line, so I got up at 4:00 AM and went to will Call (Best decision that night)

 

The line was all the way down the hall in both directions and I simply walked up and got my Prepaid event ticket


Then I went and met Peter and got our Exhibitor badges that allows us early access into the hall.

I had a list of things I needed to see including some friends like the Gang from Studio 6d6, Charles Urback,  and to collect many promos while I was there.




I Also ran into Joey Vigour, who I did the Growl playtest for and backed on Kickstarter


Then I went back to Breaking Games to start my day








Later in the day, I went to seek out Margaret Wies and wander a bit



Margaret choose my Picture as her Cover photo on her Facebook page for a few days 




Than I got to play a bit of Sparkle Kitty Nights before my event that night


Then I went off to the One event I signed up for - Dragonstones





No comments:

Post a Comment